"His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire." ~ Bella Swan

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fic of the Day: Master of the Universe


SUMMARY:
Bella Swan is drafted in to interview the reclusive, enigmatic Edward Cullen, multi-millionaire CEO of his company. It's an encounter that will change her life irrevocably, leading her to the darkest realms of desire. Adult themes, AH AU, Bella and Edward.

AUTHOR:
Snowqueens Icedragon

FEATURED:
- Twilighted
- Fanfiction (this is an edited version)

UPDATES:
- Once a week

Wow, what more can i say about this fic ... i was hooked from the first sentence ('I scowl with frustration at myself in the mirror.' for those playing at home) and have never missed one of the 82 updates since - in fact i still scream with delight when i see an update sitting in my inbox, it's the best part of my week (yes i do need to get a life)!!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment