"His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire." ~ Bella Swan

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fic of the Day: University of Edward Masen


SUMMARY:
Edward Masen is the selfish and brooding university professor; Bella Swan is his shy, but determined graduate student. Appearances can be deceiving. Have their paths crossed before? Rated M for good reason, all human, canon pairings, AU, OOC, ExB

AUTHOR:
Sebastien Robichaud

FEATURED:

- Twilighted
- Fanfiction

UPDATES:

- Once a week: Saturday

Personally, i LOVE this fic, hence the reason it is my first rec on this blog! It has everything i look for when i decide to read a fic. Intriguing plotline - CHECK! Darkward - CHECK!

Sebastien Robichaud is crazy amazing, it is sure to blow you away with how brilliantly written it is.

Let me know what you think!

S Xx

1 comment:

  1. Great choice! 'Tis a slow burn but worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete