"His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire." ~ Bella Swan

Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

So ... Here's how it's going to go down!

Back again ... boy are you all going to get sick of me =)

Each day i will pick a new 'theme' that one of my lovely followers has requested and post all the fic links & summaries that match the request here! Please if you have any others post them in the comments section & i will add them to the list!

I will also post a fic pimp (a fanfic rec a follower, beta or author has recommended to me) each day!

Therefore, when you are looking for a particular fic or theme they will be categorized down in the Blog Archive thingy ... am i making sense? cos i'm confused already lol

To request a theme just email me - scarlettcavalli@live.com or ask me on my formspring.me account!

Plus i will always post pictures, teasers, spoilers (you WILL be warned) & videos when i get them.

I am also on Twitter - @TwificRecs - i post the fic links here ALWAYS! so feel free to follow me.

Did i cover it all??

S Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment