"His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire." ~ Bella Swan

Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fic of the Day = Hiding in Plain Sight


SUMMARY:
Bella is a witness in peril. Emmett Cullen is the deputy assigned to protect her. When the witness protection program proves unsafe, Emmett has Bella pose as his brother Edward's fiancée. ExB. AU/AH.

AUTHOR:
limona

FEATURED:

-Twilighted
-Fanfiction

UPDATE STATUS:
Not Complete - 22 Chapters

5 comments:

  1. Argghhhh! On one hand I want to thank you profusely for recommending this fantastic story - came home early from work sick today and spent 3 hours on the sofa with my laptop! But on the other hand I could slap you for recommending a story NOT QUITE FINISHED! It's pure torture, I am spending my life waiting for sequels and I hate it! (*stamps foot like a petulant teenager*) So I love you AND I hate you...and as I look at the other titles to read, please note that I am also searching for completed ones (The Office being a superb example)... It's just too darn stressful wondering every day what's going to happen to so many fictional characters (especially Fifty Shades)! katykitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to update the blog here? It's so hard to see all the recommendations on twitter!!! Please update here too! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you ever going to update again? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BLOG! PLEASE?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess you're never going to update this are you? Lame.

    ReplyDelete