"His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire." ~ Bella Swan

Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fic of the Day: The List



SUMMARY:

Four weeks before her wedding to Edward, Bella is frustrated. She knows there's little-to-no chance of getting him to bend his rules and boundaries now, but there's no harm in fantasizing about what could happen later. So she begins compiling a list of things that she and Edward can do together once they're happily married. She's surprised to find she might be able to cross some things off earlier than she thought...

AUTHOR:

Laura Cullen

FEATURED:

- Twilighted
- Fanfiction

UPDATE STATUS:

- COMPLETE

I absolutely love, love, love this story - I love the fact that there is no drama or angst ridden scenes (thank god), i love the fact that the chapters are HOT and i love the fact there is more to the story than just the physical activity (shocking i know)!

Let me know what you think!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment