"His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire." ~ Bella Swan

Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fic of the Day: Never Sleep in a Strange Man's Bed


SUMMARY:
Bella takes a vacation to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina to meet Alice's new boyfriend, Jasper. Rosalie and Emmett come along, too, just in case Bella didn't feel like enough of a fifth wheel. With Jasper's roommate out of town, Bella has his nice big bed all to herself. Until Edward comes home in the middle of the night...

AUTHOR:

WndrngY

FEATURED:
- Twilighted
- Fanfiction

UPDATE STATUS:

Not Complete - 30 Chapters

I'm in the middle of this story at the moment and I'm loving it - there's something about Edward with a Southern accent, it gets me all excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment